IIFC webinars are a good opportunity for students and researchers to get an update on topics focus on FRP in construction. There are FREE, please make a large diffusion of this information around you!
Webinars are now available on Youtube with a specific Youtube Chanel :
Subscribe to the Channel for free and be inform on webinar news all along the year.
Join also the webinar by your own proposal, if you have also some video of test you would like to share, please contact Emmanuel FERRIER, (email@example.com )
You can see the replay of webinar as following also.
1. FRP material for strengthening of structures in the field of construction, mechanical properties and bond, Ferrier, university LYON1, 08 January 2015. link to the webinar in Replay :
2. RC beam strengthened for flexure, Martinelli, University of Salerno, Italia, 14 January 2015, link to the webinar in Replay :
3. RC beam strengthened for shear, Barros, University of Minho, Portugal, 26 February 2015, 02:00 PM UTC, link to the webinar in Replay :
4. Field applications of FRP in bridges in Australia, Riadh Al-Mahaidi, Swinburne University of Technology Australia, 01 April 2015, link to the webinar in Replay:
5. Development of Standard Design Equations for Pultruded GFRP Members Subject to Compression, Kent Harries, University of Pittsburgh, USA, 30 March 2015, 30 of March , link to the webinar in Replay:
6. Durability of FRP, Benmokrane, University of Sherbrooke, Canada, 10 June 2015, link to the webinar in Replay :
7. Seismic behavior of structures Strengthened by FRP, Triantafillou, University of Patras, Greece, June 2015, link to the webinar in Replay :
- Bridge market using FRP from Fiberline, Christian Scholze, october 2015, link to the webinar in Replay :
To obtain more information about the IIFC webinar, please contact Emmanuel FERRIER, firstname.lastname@example.org